Compare Treatment Options
While going for the Orthodontic treatment, you initially need to do the assessment of your teeth. After the assessment, the Orthodontist will tell you different teeth braces options available depending on the suitability. Earlier, the usual traditional braces were the only options available to the patients for the treatment. However, now with advancements in technology, newer kinds of teeth braces options are available for the patients. Each of the braces has different features and relative costs associated with it. All these braces can provide proper teeth alignment solutions to problems like crooked teeth, overbite, crossbite, overcrowded, etc. It will be better for you to have a proper insight into the different aspects of these braces for making the choice.
Here are some of the comparisons of the different treatment options:
1. Traditional Metal Braces
Firstly, it will be worth mentioning that the traditional braces have a very good track record of successful treatment rate. For years, many of the patients have got the desired results from this treatment. Now, traditional metal braces have metal brackets connected with the wires from the outside surface of the teeth along with small rubber bands.
- These braces can be easily viewed by the third person when you open the mouth.
- They cannot be removed from the mouth giving it the appearance like the permanent kind of braces throughout the treatment process
- One needs to take proper care while eating and flossing the mouth
- Traditional braces are more cost-effective when compared to other treatments options
- Traditional braces have solved many of the complex dental issues
2. Ceramic braces
Ceramic braces important property lies in its inability to see by any third person easily. They have a color similar to that of the teeth that makes it difficult to detect by the third person.
- These braces are not easily detected by the third person as it resembles the color of the teeth
- Like metal braces, the ceramic braces too are not removable from the mouth during the treatment process
- Proper care must be taken while eating and flossing in case of the Ceramic braces
- Compared to traditional metal braces, Ceramic braces are a little costly. However, they are less costly than SDalign braces
- Ceramic braces have solved a little lesser complex issues compared to the traditional braces. However, has solved more cases than the SDalign braces.
SDalign is a new option for the braces which are removable and transparent in nature. These braces are very user-friendly and give minimum trouble during the treatment process.
- These braces are not notable by the third person due to its color similar to that of the teeth
- SDalign are removable braces which is one of the important aspects that have made it the favorite choice of many people.
- You can remove the braces while eating, flossing, or any such activity and put it up properly.
- Compared to the traditional and ceramic braces, they are the costliest braces of all. However, the value given by SDalign is worth its cost.
- SDalign can solve many of the Orthodontic issues to make teeth alignment proper
These are some of the important features of the different treatment options. Depending on your budget and preferences, you can make the proper choice from the available options.
- We are a clinic that provides all the dental treatments to common man at an economic rates.
- We keep maintaining a code of values like discipline, judgment-free, hard work, honesty, aspiration, and ambition.
- Our surrounding of the clinic and the friendly staff gives the patients a fear-less environment, making them comfortable from each edge.
- We bring a trust amongst the people by giving them the quality dental treatment, they expected